/ Property & Casualty Insurance Consulting
Property & Casualty Insurance Consulting
Our aim is simple – serve as your advocate to protect your corporate assets. Banyan uses seasoned professionals and Claims Management, Loss Control and RMIS services to benchmark loss rates and identify areas of operational opportunity. To find the broadest and most cost-effective solutions, we access the world including all domestic markets, London, and Bermuda. But, our work doesn’t end when we match you with the best plan. We continually monitor the marketplace to make sure you receive optimal coverage, pricing, and program design.
Casualty Loss Control
Executive Risk Management
Specialized Case Management
Our team of professionals with expertise in underwriting, brokerage, risk management, claims, loss control, and legal issues will make sure you get the broadest coverage and the best price.
Our services include:
- Analyzing coverage forms to maximize application
- Facilitating direct relationships with you and the underwriter
- Partnering with APPEX for placements in 48 states
- Collateral analysis and negotiations
- Loss forecasting picks with analysis to change predicted outcomes
- Modeling analysis
- Processing certificates of insurance, automobile identification cards, and endorsements
- Information delivery
- Tracking loss-sensitive programs and aggregates
- Reviewing contracts
- Consulting on acquisition, merger, and divestiture opportunities
- Mitigating risk
Banyan develops a strategic plan that integrates loss prevention and reduction by understanding your business, analyzing trends, identifying exposure and loss scenarios, and setting goals. From there, we will develop action plans, programs and procedures and make enhancements. Through it all, we’ll provide you with technical support.
Loss prevention solutions focus on:
- Participating in safety committees,
- Helping with industrial hygiene and ergonomic studies, and
- Developing training programs specific to your needs.
Loss reduction efforts include:
- Making changes related to a specific type of hazard,
- Changing an environment prone to risk or hazards, and
- Changing employee behavior to reduce negative outcomes.
Banyan offers a full line of services for helping you manage Property and Casualty and Workers’ Compensation. We work with you to understand your current processes, philosophies, needs, and challenges and create proactive strategies to reduce costs and exposure. We serve as your advocate, make sure your coverage is coordinated, assist in reporting and analysis, and work to resolve any issues that arise.
When developing risk management programs, it is vital to protect organizations and senior management from personal financial loss. True to the Banyan way of doing business, we bring together a group of experts and conduct extensive analysis to ensure you get competitively priced, comprehensive coverage.
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions
- Network Security/Cyber Risk
- Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion
Banyan works with your finance department, risk managers, engineers, and facility managers to deliver cost-effective solutions for the protection of your physical assets. Our experts will help you determine accurate statements of value. We’ll assist you in program design, placement, budgeting, and premium allocation. If you do have a loss, you can count on us to provide claims advocacy . Our services include property placement, loss control, and claims.
Property Placement: You’ll get the broadest coverage at the best price and be able to take advantage of changes and trends in insurance offerings. We have partnerships with top London/Bermuda and U.S. wholesalers offering additional capacity and stand-alone catastrophic risk coverage.
Loss Control: We identify how loss control affect rates and review independent insurer engineering contracts. We also provide analysis on risks and challenge competing models.
Claims: We proactively participate in analysis of pre-claim policies to identify potential coverage issues. Banyan also partners with forensic accountants to maximize claims settlement.
Banyan helps you return injured workers back safely and effectively to manage workers’ compensation costs. Our Early Return to Work Program provides guidance on how to deal with injured employees.